This may sound sad but Lee and I love collecting Tesco Clubcard points! We have been collecting for about a year and we put our points towards airmiles (we have about 2000 to date)
Here are some quick ways in how to collect more points:
- Take advantage or Tesco's double points offers which happen quite often. This is on petrol and grocery shopping
- If you need an electrical product, try Tesco Direct. They can offer upto 500 extra points on purchases
- If you do your grocery shop online, choose to deliver your shopping with no bags. This can add a few extra points to your balance.
- Use the self serve checkouts in store. You can add upto 3 of your own bags without authorization, even if you dont have 3 bags
- Sometimes there are unclaimed reciepts floating around these tills. Its a bit pikey but you can claim them as your own!
- Apply for a Tesco Credit Card. You get even more Clubcard points when you use it (subject to credit history)
Lee and I collect over 1000 points a quarter just by doing these little things like this and we are looking forward to taking our first Clubcard points flight!